- Adult and adolescent psychotherapy for a wide range of emotional and behavioral difficulties, including:
Adult and adolescent ADHD
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR Therapy).
- Individual and couples therapy/consultation for managing and coping with infertility treatments and decisions.
- Evaluation of prospective ovum donors, gestational carriers, and sperm donors.
- Consultation with recipients of ovum or sperm donation.
- Evaluation of prospective adoptive parents who are adopting internationally.
- Consultation with birthparents who are considering relinquishment for adoption.
- Psychotherapy and consultation with members of the adoption triad regarding pre- and post-adoption psychological issues.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
I have three areas of special interest in my practice. The first is in assisted reproductive technology, third-party reproduction, and adoption. In addition to psychotherapy with this unique population, I conduct psychological evaluations on prospective ovum donors, gestational carriers, and on prospective adoptive parents. As both an adoptee and someone who has direct experience with ART, I bring a degree of understanding and empathy to my work which someone without this experience may lack.
My second area of interest is in working with adolescents and adults who have ADHD. I provide screening and psychotherapy for this population. In addition, I work with adults who have an ADHD partner to help them cope with the challenges that living with ADHD brings.
My third area of interest is in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). I was trained by Francine Shapiro, Ph.D. and Laurel Parnell, Ph.D. I use it on a regular basis in my practice, both with existing clients and with clients who come in specifically for EMDR.
My fee is $200.00 per 50 minute session payable by cash or check. No credit cards accepted.
I am an in-network provider for: Anthem Blue Cross, Aetna, Managed Health Network.
10062 Pasadena Avenue
Cupertino, CA 95014